Annual General Meeting
Monday 19th June 2017 at 2pm
Kinson Community Centre
Committee present: Paul Errington, Chairman
Simon Errington, Secretary
Members present: Dave Burt, Phil Sorrensen, Ivan Willis,
Roy Eddington, Derek Jones, Alan Duval, Jesse Manrique,
Tim Lines, Roger Strong.
1. Chairman opened meeting at 2pm, welcoming all present.
2. Apologies for absence from Antal Lima, Paul Jackson, Treasurer Andrew Alderton.
3. No matters arising from last AGM. Minutes accepted unanimously.
4. Secretary’s report.
5. Treasurer’s report.
6. A vote on annual subscription to continue at £30 per year. £2 membership Kinson Community Centre paid by individual members.
7. Block vote to continue with Committee and Chairman (Dave Burt steps down as committee member) was carried unanimously.
8. Bronze membership for league players £16, Silver £8.
Must be paid by 15th September 2017 for everyone wishing to play in the leagues.
9. Team reports:
First team.Team Manager Dave Burt, Division 3. Great effort, won division, promotion to second division.
Second team. Team Manager Paul Errington, Division 2.
Great result, came second, narrowly missing promotion to the first division.
10. Website will show evenings for league timetable to allow club players to have a club evening.
11. Discussed website and need to continue to attract new members (excellent facilities available at Kinson Community Centre).
12. Simon Errington will organise new team in 5th division for up and coming players.
Paul Errington concluded the meeting at 3.20p.m.